True Elements TriPhase Hair Care is unique—there is no other shampoo or conditioner in the marketplace with Nikken TriPhase Technology. Designed to work with your pH balance, True Elements TriPhase Hair Care helps promote a healthy, youthful appearance with a combination of natural ingredients and by omitting potentially harmful chemicals that are commonly found in commercial brands.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Magnetic particles provide mechanical stimulation and movement in the shampoo and conditioner to help provide a long lasting deep clean.
• Far-Infrared Technology absorbs energy and reflects it in the far-infrared spectrum for a gentle, natural and warm energy that helps nourish and condition the scalp and hair.
• Negative ions collide with oxygen and water to produce a negative electric charge that emits healthy bio-energy to help create the ideal environment for a healthy scalp.
• Formulated for all hair types (dry, normal, oily, chemically-treated, color-enhanced) to help maintain healthy scalp and hair.
• Contains quality, natural ingredients, such as Aloe Leaf Extract, Bentonite, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Copper Gluconate, Peppermint Oil and Germanium that work together to clean, moisturize, condition, help treat the scalp and stimulate hair growth, and help promote antibacterial, anti-free radical activities.
• Does not contain harsh and/or harmful ingredients, such as sulfates, parabens and PEGS, which can strip hair of its natural oils, damage the scalp’s protective barrier, promote the growth of microbes and irritate the skin.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
12 fl oz/355 mL
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lactic Acid, Propagermanium, Copper Gluconate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
Avoid contact with eyes.
If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not use or wear magnetic products. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before using magnetic products. Do not place magnetic products in direct contact with magnetically sensitive items such as watches, audio/video tapes, credit cards, portable electronic equipment, etc.